The ICTF is a well-established conference series (first edition took place in Boston, Massachusetts, US in 1969) for all researchers interested in thin films and coatings. It is organized every three years and supported by the Thin Film Division.
The 19th International Conference on Thin Films (ICTF2023) will take place from September 26th-29th 2023 in Burgos, Spain. This edition is supported by the Spanish Vacuum Society (ASEVA). The conference chairs are Francisco Yubero (Institute of Materials Science of Seville) and Irene Palacio (Institute of Materials Science of Madrid).
- March 1st, 2023 Start abstract submission
- April 15th, 2023 Deadline abstract submission
- May 15th, 2023 Abstract notification
- May 16th, 2023 Registration opening
- June 15th, 2023 Deadline early registration
- September 26th, 2023 Conference starts
For more information and further updates, please visit the conference website.
|17th||New Delhi, India||2017|
|8th||San Diego, USA||1990|
ICTF20 will take place in 2026. The venue will be Biarritz in France.